Parents and Kids Love Us

Our customer satisfaction surveys collected from over 1,000 families reveal that 100% percent of parents would refer our camps to friends and family! (97% said they are "very likely" to refer us and the other 3% are just "likely".).

Our camps are so well received because of our enthusiastic teachers, hands-on curriculum, and small camp sizes.

Here's what parents and kids have said about our camps:

"He’s doing camps all over Columbus every week this summer and this was his favorite."
— Steve A.
"The camps are small and the instructors' enthusiasm and positive attitude is very catching. It was a beneficial experience for both my boys. One was in a math rut after a year of quickchecks and envision (Dublin's math program), and the other is easily intimidated by math. They were so involved and excited, that they hardly noticed that they were being challenged. They are eager to go back for more!""
- Yumi W.
"The Math Plus SCRATCH programming camp really opened my son's eyes to an entirely new field. He came home so excited about programming and I could tell he was applying new logic and problem solving skills. He continues to write new programs at home after the camp. Thanks Math Plus for inspiring him!""
- Heather S.
"He LOVED LEGO Engineering camp. Every day he came out excited to tell us what he had learned."
-- Jack's mom
"Every day when I picked up my son from LEGO Robotics camp, he was glowing with excitement and joy!""
-- Braedon's mom
"He absolutely loved LEGO Engineering camp! He came back each day with stories of invention, engineering, and creativity."
— Yogyata D.
"Sydney and Dylan love LOVE LOVE LOVE KG math camp and the teacher."
— Christina Y.
"Mark loves to play chess. Excellent instruction."
- Tina S.
"By the end of the Girls Only camp, she felt empowered."
— Sophia’s dad

Sign up to get updates on new camps and more

Join over 2,000 pro-active parents who receive updates on our academic enrichment classes, workshops, and camps. Subscribers also receive exclusive discounts.


Math Plus Academy Summer Camps

9681 Sawmill Rd.
Powell, Ohio 43065

Sign In