Creator: Public Speaking Ages 12-15
Learn to Communicate More Effectively
Public speaking is a skill that students rarely get to practice and is rarely taught in elementary or middle school. And yet, it is a skill that is invaluable!
In this camp, your child will:
- Practice speaking to an audience
- Learn how to give impromptu speeches
- Be more aware of filler words such as “um”, “ah”, and “like”
- Learn the importance of appearance, body language, and vocal variation
Students will get the opportunity to speak each day and will be required to prepare at least one 3-5 minute speech.
- Math Plus Academy Certified instructors.
- 7.5 to 10 hours of live, online instruction.
- Plus >5 hours of self-paced activities.
- Guaranteed student:teacher ratio of 4 to 1 or better.
Math Plus Academy Summer Camps
9681 Sawmill Rd.
Powell, Ohio 43065